Reminger Co., LPA
is a leader in the area of bad faith and coverage defense of insurance carriers. Our attorneys understand the complexity and long term ramifications arising from insurance coverage litigation, and offer our clients a deep breadth of knowledge and experience in this area when they are faced with coverage issues.
- We offer advice in drafting policy language that effectively addresses the unique nuances of state law;
- We aid in the evaluation of coverage issues;
- We provide representation in all types of insurance coverage litigation and the defense of bad faith and other extra contractual claims arising from insurance coverage issues.
Our firm has the capacity and experience to represent insurance carriers on 'cutting edge' insurance issues, including:
- The defense of pollution claims under the standard pollution exclusion, absolute pollution exclusion and intentional act exclusion;
- The application of the notice provision in both occurrence-based and claims-made policies;
- Application of the intentional act exclusion to derivative claims against an employer for the negligent hiring, training and supervision arising from the intentional acts of employees;
- Insurance coverage of intentional employer/employee torts under stop gap endorsement provisions;
- Litigation of trigger and allocation issues in matters involving delayed manifestation claims covering multiple policy periods;
- Bad faith and coverage claims practices.
In keeping pace with the growing sophistication of the policyholder bar, our Insurance Coverage Group meets regularly to review the most recent developments of insurance law on local, state and national levels. Our practice group members routinely present seminars designed to keep our clients abreast of critical developments in insurance law, and are able to provide advice on effective claims handling when clients are confronted with a coverage issue.
Reminger is a full-service law firm with thirteen offices throughout the Midwest: Cleveland, Cincinnati, Columbus, Akron, Youngstown, Sandusky, Toledo, Fort Mitchell, Lexington, Louisville, Indianapolis, Fort Wayne, and Northwest Indiana. With more than 125 attorneys collectively, Reminger's practice areas include all aspects of litigation, along with corporate, tax, real estate and probate matters. Our fundamental objective in all the legal services we provide is to obtain the best possible results for our clients in the most practical and efficient manner possible. For more information, visit Reminger at www.reminger.com.
Reminger Co., L.P.A.
101 W. Prospect Avenue, Ste 1400
Cleveland, OH 44115
Contact: Clifford Masch